- Immediate access. You have anywhere, anytime use of 160,000+ educational videos, websites, images, podcasts, games, articles, simulations, experiments, lesson plans, and more.
- Comment and rate. Let your voice guide others in the CORE community by leaving comments and feedback on the many resources available. Tell the community how you used a resource, or how it could be improved.
- Contribute and share. Share the most valuable resources with your fellow colleagues and students. Contribute resources so that they can be searched, shared, and managed from one easy-to-find online location. (This feature is still being rolled out in specific school districts.)
3 Ways to Get Started
- Try this 2-pager of 2-minute intro activities and get to know the CORE features including: saving favourites, searching, commenting, and rating resources.
- Check out our 5-minute overview video and our 5-minute features demo to get an introduction to what CORE is all about.
- Dive right in and explore! All students and staff can log in with your regular school district username and password at albertacore.ca and take a look around. Try the Power Search button out and start exploring resources!
Wishing all our CORE partners a great school year!