January 23, 2014

Student Commenting is Open in CORE

Our users value what other users have to say about the quality and usefulness of resources in CORE, both student comments and teacher comments. 
"This is an epic video. It helped me do my homework today." "This video taught me the basic stuff you have to do." "It was awesome how he flipped the dough that fast, LIKE FLASH! THAT video is so cool!" "I love CORE. I hated taking my textbook home." "It is great for my math practice at home." "Honest video. Great to hear and see from soneone else other than a teacher standing and talking."

Crowdsourcing resource evaluations is a great way to leverage the networking capabilities in CORE. Become an active member of the CORE community by commenting on and rating the resources you use in CORE.





No comments:

Post a Comment