We are excited! 2014 will be an amazing year for learning with digital resources. We are looking forward to helping you find, use, and share the most valuable digital resources for learning through CORE. In short, our goal is to be the one-stop hub for educators and students accessing and sharing videos, images, e-texts, articles, websites, lesson plans, and interactive media.
Three ways to Get Started
- New to CORE? Check out our 5-minute overview and demo (our interface is super updated now but the features are the same!)
- Try these 2-minute intro activities and get to know the CORE features including: saving favourites, searching, commenting, and rating resources.
- Log in with your regular school district username and password at albertacore.ca and take a look around. Try the Power Search button out and start exploring resources!
- Leave a rating or comment on a resource that you find in CORE.
- Contribute your own favourite websites, videos, lesson plans, work samples, and more.
- Join the CIA Team (CORE Input Advisory Team) by answering a few 1-click questions. We're planning some great events for the CIA this year!
Wishing you all things energizing, engaging, and fun this year! Happy learning!
~The CORE Team